Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Meme...Thanks to GREYHORSE MATTERS

First and foremost I would like to thank Greyhorse Matters for tagging me for this fun and informative game.

Here are the rules for this–Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 people and link to them. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

1. I believe I have the best kids in the world! No weird fact here...however, their age differences are: 21 (son); 15 (daughter); and 5 (daughter).

2. I purchased my 1st horse when I was 30.

3. My goal for blogging is to become a better writer.

4. In September of 2007 I started to milk my husband's cows...the weird part of this fact is, I am a city born and raised girl and was left on my own with the farm by week 2.

5. Cleaning manure in the barns is more fun for me than cleaning the house.

6. I love to cook, but hate to do the dishes.

7. My father was in the Army; therefore, I have live in many places.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed reading so many others! Now...who shall I tag?

Wooly Pigs

I know this is not seven, but the best I can do on short notice. If you are reading this and have not been tagged, please consider yourself tagged and send me a note (as well as link back to me) and I will be happy to check out your meme and comment. Happy BLOGGING!

6 comments:

Trail Riding Cowgirl said...

Thanks for stopping by all things horses and your kind comment on Andy. I enjoyed reading your blog and will stop by frequently.

Grey Horse Matters said...

I am happy that you enjoyed getting "tagged', I think some people are not. I enjoy reading your blog and the experiences you have on your farm.

TnTConnect said...

TRC-I just hope you know how much Andy truly appreciates being taken in. I have taken in a few in my time. The love and appreciation from them is astounding. Thank you for your kind words about my blog!

Grey Horse-I think the meme game is a great way for others to get to know you...I have been looking at others and find it helpful.

Thank you for enjoying my blog and watch for my post (if I can find time) this week has been a doozy.

Anyone-are there any good horse groups where people post about their horses and just chat in general?

Grey Horse Matters said...

I think there might be a forum for that on www.equisearch.com, you may have to sign up to be a member to chat, but the sign up is free I believe. Check it out and see if I remember things correctly, sometimes I don't.

Rising Rainbow said...

You are so lucky, I got my first horse when I was 40, you got a ten year jump on me.

Pony Girl said...

I'd rather clean stalls then my house, too. In fact, since I got back into horses two years ago, my place has been sorely lacking in the clean or organization department!
The age range in your children is interesting.....must be fun to have all these different "stages" of their youth going on at once! ;)