Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Website


I have created a website for our farm...I would love to get some feedback! I had a website once before...when I was in real estate. The last provider I used seemed much easier, this time things are not going as smoothly.

For one thing...I can't get through the process of optimization! Driving me crazy! Adding pages and changing content is soooo much slower than it was a few years ago...is it me?

Anyway, I would love feedback if anyone gets time to look at the site. I really would like the site to be user friendly and easy to navigate.


Thank you!

2 comments:

Paint Girl said...

I think your website looks very nice! It seemed very easy to navigate!

Leah said...

I see you are following my blog and I had to jump over for a visit... I can't wait to spend some time - I see animals - farms and county fair.... I love them all!