Monday, December 21, 2009

County Fair 2009

This may be a bit late, but we are proud of our kids and how we did at Manitowoc County Fair.

My (middle) daughter is learning a lot in the beef project and this year joined a 4-H group to compliment her FFA group.

This year she took a heifer and a steer. The red one is her heifer, she took Reserve Champion Market Heifer and her steer (the black one) took second in his class.

We are VERY Proud of you Midget!

Our youngest daughter showed in the "kiddie showmanship" class for the second year.

We also had three cows in the "Culver's Manitowoc County Futurity". The problem is that I am usually holding the manure bucket so I didn't get any shots. Sorry, I know pictures exist, I just don't have them. Hope I have better luck getting them next year. :)

2 comments:

Maery Rose said...

Glad to see you back! The dairy program sounds like one window opening. Congratulations to your children on their county fair successes. I'm praying that something opens up for your husband or you in the job market. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

PaintCrazy said...

My kids love 4-H and showing at the county fair. Next year my daughter wants to show her guinea pig....she aims high!!

Good luck with Diary program too. Sounds like an awesome opportunity.